As background, Personally Identifiable Information, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
What information do we collect and when do we collect it?
When visiting, joining as a member or using our services, you may be asked to provide information appropriate to the services you are using, including Personally Identifiable Information and health information.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you:
– To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
– To improve our website, facilities, and services in order to better serve you.
– To allow us to better service you in responding to your service requests.
– To help us determine which services we provide are appropriate for you.
– To help us make recommendations to you for services you might want.
– To help us better understand how our services are used.
– To help us design new services.
We may retain the information we collect as long as permitted by applicable law.
We agree to:
– Not use false or misleading subject lines or email addresses.
– Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
– Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
– Allow users to unsubscribe at any time.
– Third-party disclosure
– We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide advance notice. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children Online Privacy Protection
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, applicable law puts parents in control. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can contact us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you.
Farmers Cricket Club, Rue De La Vignette, St Martin, Jersey, JE3 6HY